- Support and execute Product Development projects for the subsidiary
- Work closely within the PD and Sales team to achieve subsidiary objectives
- Anticipate market tendencies and promote product innovation
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Agriculture and 2 years’ experience in the field, preferably within the seed industry.
- Open communicator with good interpersonal skills, able to interact between different teams (sales, breeding), as well as with customers and dealer network;
- You are a dynamic and proactive person with curiosity and ambition to advance.
- Professional reporting and strong computer skills;
- Proficiency in English is a requisite.
- Availability to travel frequently and disposition to move geographically.
- Drivers License;
Please send CV + letter IN ENGLISH ONLY to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job interviews will be conducted in english